Ameda One-Hand Manual Breastpump
Ameda know how much breastfeeding matters to you and your baby. More than 60 years ago, we invented the first truly comfortable and effective breastpump. With breastpump features like CustomControlTM, Air-lock ProtectionTMand CustomFitTM, no wonder that Ameda is used in more than 50% of maternity units in the UK. Try us on. You will like our adjustability, comfort and performance. You will also love knowing your milk is as pure and clear as Mother Nature made it.
Ameda. Mum Inspired. Hospital Trusted.
The ergonomically shaped One-Hand Manual Breastpump gives mums a great alternative to continue expressing breastmilk whilst on-the-go. It is also perfect for mums who would like to express breastmilk using Ameda technology at an affordable price.
Winner of the High Design-Innovation Quality Award from Design Zentrum Nordrhein-Westfalen Germany.
Features & Benefits
- Easy-to-use, one-hand operation. Single pump while breastfeeding or double pump with two One-Hand Breastpumps
- Provides multi-phase pumping by varying frequency and degree of handle squeezes
- "Squeeze and hold" technique reduces effort while milk is flowing
- Fits any standard bottle or freezer bag
- Compact enough to fit in purse or carry bag
- CustomFit Flange System™— If the standard size flange (25.0mm) included with the One-Hand Breastpump is too large or too small, six other flanges sizes are available for a good fit at first and later as your body changes (available separately from selected retailers)
- All parts in contact with breastmilk are BPA and DEHP free
What is Included?
- 1 x One-Hand Manual Breastpump Adaptor
- 1 x 25.0mm Breast Flange (funnel)
- 2 xWhite Valves
- 1 x4 oz./120ml Milk Collection Bottle
- 1 x 2-piece Lock-tight Bottle Cap
- 1 x Flexishield Areola Stimulator, soft insert for small nipples
- 1 xInstructions for use